January 01, 2012

New Year stitching update

Let me first wish all my readers a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012......Hope you all are having fun stitching something new or something very interesting in this new year.

Now that I ordered the chart, fabric, Mill Hill Beads and Krinik threads for Spring Queen (fell in love the moment I saw the stitched pattern), I made a list of the required DMC threads needed for this project. Can't wait to start doing this beautiful project. Also I cleaned up the threads and arranged them for easy access. Here is a pic of my stash that I have collected so far..... :)

Stash at the beginning of Year 2012

 I am all set to restart my Bunny Baby. Rearranged all the needed threads and the fabric. Hopefully I will start this sometime today or tomorrow. 

Happy Stitching..... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment