January 12, 2012

Lap frame - a must for cross stitch lovers

So yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby to buy DMC threads for Spring Queen. Tempted and sort of exhausted doing the bead work on Cinderella and now for Sleeping Beauty with a hoop, thought I will try out a lap frame.....(Never used it before nor never saw it before). Got a smaller one for 10$ and fitted on it the Sleeping Beauty....Ofcourse have to struggle a bit to understand how to attach the fabby to the lap frame as I was afraid I might spoil the thread work.

Have to agree that I just loved the lap frame. It made the beading so comfortable that I was able to do quite a bit of beading on the princess.

For all those cross stitch lovers who do not have a lap frame, believe me you have got to have one to feel the difference. Just makes life so easy.

Happy Stitching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment