December 31, 2011

Cinderella - Final look before framing

So here are some of the closeups of the beautiful Cinderella that I ever finished. Yes I did it. Love the pic so much that I can't turn my eyes from seeing these pics. The piece is getting ready for final finishing - framing at the Nick's frame shop. Thanks Tracy for the tips that you have given which made my life much easier in picking up the frame. Hope it looks as I see it. :)

Gifted this beautiful princess to my dearest sister (who has no interest in cross stitching but admires beautiful hand made works)

Mirabilia Cinderella  May 2011 to Dec 2011






A closeup of the castle......

A closeup of the beautiful princess


Nani posing with the beautiful princess........

1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful; I am considering stitching this one myself now after seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete