December 31, 2011

My 2012 stitching goals

Yeah....for the first time I am "planning" to have some stitching goals........

1. Finish the beading work for Mirabilia Sleeping Beaty..... (Yeah this project was started in 2006 and still pending).

2. Mirabilia Spring Queen - Saw some finished work on Mirabilia groups on Facebook and am immediately attracted to this fairy. Vibrant colors....lots of beading a very eye pleasing design......

3. Ellen Maurer - Bunny Baby - A pleasant surprise for my dear sis who is going to have her baby soon (Already started the project but am not happy with the 3 strands. I think I will redo it again with a 2 strand).

4. Lavendar and Lace Isabella's garden - my first L&L project. 

Just ordered my new stash for these projects from 123-stitch. I wish all my readers a very Happy New Year and  Happy Stitching...... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment