August 13, 2011

Further update on Cinderella

So have been stitching quite regularly on this project for the past few days. And here is the update on the project. Though the project seems dense, it is NOT that difficult to stitch since the design is simple so far on her dress. I am happy that the project is moving fast but somehow, the colors look pale to me. Hope to see a much colorful product once I have the beading and the kerneik thread work also done. 

I realized that I made a mistake while doing the border.The top left corner where I should be using the Kerneik thread, I used the DMC thread and the look is NOT that bright. So have been thinking whether should I remove the DMC thread and do it with the proper color or should I continue doing the same mistake for the rest of the three corners.

Happy stitching......

No comments:

Post a Comment