August 29, 2011

Janlynn - A Reservation

Well "A Reservation" was completed last year but never got to get the framing done. Finally this piece is off to Hobby Lobby to get the final finishing. This is the first framing that I am getting done in US and to my surprise it really is quite costly here. I got a quote for 45$ for a double matting regular frame. :(

So here is the piece that went for finishing...... :)



I wondering how much will it be costing for two huge projects that I am doing - Mirabilia Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.......

I have couple of small projects that I will doing......So planning to experiment on framing with one of pieces. Here is the link from where I am planning to get the basic instructions on framing.

Happy Stitching......till next posting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment