March 21, 2012

A quick tweet

Just got a message from my sis that the Evening Primrose(for my co-sis from Finland) and Bunny Baby(for my sis) are with the framer. And they should be collecting them by next Thursday. Can't wait to see how the finished pieces will look like.

Thanks Tracy for suggesting one good framer who offers beautiful work at a much affordable prices . My sis became a big fan of his framing(Cinderalla) that she went and placed the order for these two projects today. And it seems he gave some good combination of color choices for matting and frame. Now two more(Sleeping Beauty and Water lily) are already lined up for framing. Unless I find some framer here in California, I might end up framing my pieces from this framer only.  

Happy stitching........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment