May 15, 2011

Got a busy week ahead

Well...I started working on the beading work but realized that it is much more intense then the regular cross stitching that I was used to do. With a busy week ahead, I guess I will have to put my sleeping beauty aside for couple of days. 

Just a short update.....from stiching. Inspired by some of the tutorials on finishing the pieces, got some stash. Am eager to do some finishing on my own and will have to see how the outcome will be..... :)

Oh BTW, today I was very successful in including almost 6 different vegetables in my son's dinner. Making him eat the vegetables in his diet is a big challenge for me. Fortunately the sweet corn vegetable soup turned the magic on.....

Signing off for now.....(at least for couple of days).


No comments:

Post a Comment