July 23, 2012

Spring Queen - Woke up from pause mode :)

It has been couple of weeks that I have done any stitching. Got very busy schedules offlate that I didn't have enought time to stitch but I am happy for what I am doing. Finally got some time this weekend and enjoyed working again on Spring Queen and watching movies. Comparing with the last update of Spring Queen, I am pretty happy with the number of stitches I added to her. Worked on her ribbon and more yellows on the bottom left of her dress.

I forgot to take a picture of my latest update of the Queen, and I have to wait for the week end to have the pic taken.

As a side kick, am planning to get the stash for Holly and Rose so that I can work on it while I am on the go. :)

Happy Stitching........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment