February 18, 2012

Evening Primrose Pixie - My first Pixie

So off late have been busy myself setting things in the new home, lots of house hold shopping and in the middle of the job front that I am not really doing any stitching. (Just didn't want myself to be distracted from the most important things that have been long pending)

Today I did some of the stitching on the Evening Primrose pixie and did her legs and sandles. For some reason, I am not too convinced with work on her legs (eventhough stictched it as per the chart). Her legs seem to be bit out of shape near the knee.....So did some Kreinik to see whether it fills the gap but still the defects seems obvious. Hope it will NOT be too obvious after the whole work is done.

Here is the update that I have so far.......

Evening Primrose pixie - 2/17/2012

Happy Stitching......

No comments:

Post a Comment