November 09, 2019

Drum roll.... Little House Needle works

Hurray, finally I am able to complete on time the Little House Needle works project. This was started last year in February 2018, stitched probably 20% of it so and then restarted it again in Aug of 2019. Spent couple of hours stitching during the holidays and Weekends. This particular project was on my wish list for many years but once we moved to our new house in June, I got the inspiration to complete this project.

I made a 2 changes to make this more personal.

At the top I added or last Names - MARTHIS and I added one boy and one man on the right to represent out family. :)

I am proud on how the final project looks like - Here are few pics towards the completion of the project. 

2019/11/7 - Little House Neighbourhood

2019/11/7 - Little House Neighbourhood

Planning to drop the piece tomorrow at The Framers Workshop. Hope to have this framed and returned right on time before our 15th Anniversary. :)

Happy X-stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment