August 10, 2019

Update on Little House Neighbourhood

Finally got some time to post an update on the Little House Needlework. Since my last update on Little House Neighborhood, I started the project on 2/13/2018. Huh.... yes it is almost 18 months  back that I started this project. But worked on this piece on the month Feb of 2018 and shelved it until today. There are many reasons why I was unable to continue on this project (some good and some not so good reasons). Finally here I am dusted of the project and started working on for couple of hours today (8/10/2019). Here are few pictures on its progress.....

LHN - 2/13/2018
LHN - Feb - 2018


 And today I worked on most of the top left house.

LHN - 8/10/2019

If you have glanced through my blog, you will see that most of my projects are from Nora's or Mirabilia charts. I think after a very long time, I am doing non-Mira project and for sure this project is quite easy compared to Mira projects. As you can see, most of the stitching is in blocks and is so much easy x-stitch without any fear of miscounting. I am excited to now complete this project and display it in my living room at the earlier. :) 

Happy X-stitching...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment