October 21, 2012

Curtain raiser for Rose Pixie

It has been a while that I did any cross-stitching. Life has been bit busy but still having fun. Obviously facebook Mirabilia group is truly a inspiration for stitching. Now after seeing couple of finishes on the group forum, I decided let me start a new one. Yes.....was working on Spring Queen for a while but now I shelved it as I felt I need a new one to be hanging in my Family room. And what else could be completed fast enough than a Nora Corbett Pixie.

So yesterday I started on the Rose Pixie. But realized one of the threads - 3860 is missing. So in the near future, I might have to make a trip to Michaels or Joanns for that missing thread. I love doing Pixies, they are pretty and at the same time real fast projects. So here is the Rose Pixie after working for couple of hours since yesterday.

Rose pixie - as of 10/21/2012
 I am planning to do Holly next. So I guess it is going to take a while before I start again on Spring Queen.

Happy Stitching...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment